Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's just a nightmare trying to fix my Matrix at the Alexandra service centre. I went there with a noisy absober(f). 1st time after spending half the day there,they said,"they tightened some nuts". Second time i went there, i notice they put a sheet of rubber under the springs. My car is still under 2.5 years old and i'm really uncomfortable with the noise on bumps & turns. I took it to a mechanic (not Hyundai) and he said that the absobers are bad and need replacing. I told him the only thing i'm gonna replace is the car.
This is the 4th new car i've owned. Its going to be my last Hyundai.

·
Registered
21 Posts
why me? I haven't been replying to your msg. Basically I haven't got any prob with my matrix.. (touch wood) Except for e fuel consumption, it's rather a good car!

I go to Alexandra service centre for my servicing as well.. Staffs were friendly and helpful.. No prob with that. (you sld try Honda services before making that statement)

But from your msg, I gather that you have a pretty bad experience with Alexandra service guys. My suggestion to you is that perhaps you should write in to Hyundai Singapore, giving them 2 weeks to response before bringing up your case to authority. Sometimes the company wouldn't know what the staffs are doing under though.

I'm sure Hyundai will never jeopardize their reputation!

For your consideration. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts