Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a link to the ‘22 colors? Anybody?

·
Registered
2021 Sonata N-line, 2011 Sonata GLS
51 Posts
I think about the best you can do is go to the hyundai usa site and pull up the 2022, select your trim level and it will show what colors are available for that trim. Select them one by one and the picture at the top of the page will change accordingly. You may already know this but wanted to throw it out there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
USA and Canada are getting very less.... that Asia and Europe is getting. One example is the “Teal” color they are getting . It’s very popular on the other side of the pound !
Inside wise also .... on top of our light gray and black , we have ..they have one ..with denim (jeans) insert . This one is very nice .
I have been following several Europeen and Spanish user’s forum , here it is a MY 2021.
And they have more colors , more options ...
Any way it is a nice car .

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
USA and Canada are getting very less.... that Asia and Europe is getting. One example is the “Teal” color they are getting . It’s very popular on the other side of the pound !
Inside wise also .... on top of our light gray and black , we have ..they have one ..with denim (jeans) insert . This one is very nice .
I have been following several Europeen and Spanish user’s forum , here it is a MY 2021.
And they have more colors , more options ...
Any way it is a nice car .
Yes, I think the teal color is the one I spotted on You Tube. I showed it to my wife and she’s 100% wanting it. It’s my favorite too, but it looks like we’ll go with silver now IF we like the cabin and seating comfort. We’ll know soon enough when they roll onto USA dealer lots.

Ah, here it is. Europe. A pox be upon on you, Hyundai America and Hyundai Canada. Where’s the TEAL for us!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would really like to see a Calypso Red with my own eyes.

·
Registered
2021 Sonata N-line, 2011 Sonata GLS
51 Posts
Saw an SEL in red today, looked very good. Would be my choice except it would probably take a bit more effort to keep looking nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Saw an SEL in red today, looked very good. Would be my choice except it would probably take a bit more effort to keep looking nice.
I have never had issues with swirls and what not showing up easily on bright red paints, its similar to yellow and white. Its the darker reds and dark colors in general that are problematic. Bright reds are also not too bad in hot climates, although white pearl is still my favorite.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts