Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After driving into the garage a couple of times recently I have noticed a damp patch on the drive and dribbles following me into the garage.
The damp patch (grows to about a foot across) seems to be roughly aligned between where the two front wheels were when parked and on or near the centreline.

Water level doesn't seem to be going down. Could it be condensation from the A/C or something as it is only in the last few days I've had it turned on.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Yep...it's probably just the A/C condenser doing its job. If you're still concerned, dab your finger on it and give it a smell. It should just be water.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I know what you mean. I got my I10 on the 7th of May and last night for the first time did I see that she was dripping from the a/c. Quite glad to see some water dripping from her cos I was starting to get a bit worried about no water dripping from the underneath of the car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.