Hyundai Forums banner

My Gls Got His New Shoes Today !

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  legacy 
#1 ·
I went to get my new 17", five spokes wheels, I didn't wanna lose the quiet and comfy ride, so I get some nice size wheels with some meat still in the tires, this are the pics.

What do u guys think. By the way working on my HID's this weekend (I hope)

See less See more
#4 ·
QUOTE (Daddy_O @ May 20 2010, 06:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=324822
I went to get my new 17", five spokes wheels, I didn't wanna lose the quiet and comfy ride, so I get some nice size wheels with some meat still in the tires, this are the pics.
Wheels look great! Nice choice in size, too. Big enough to look good, small enough for comfort. My crystal ball is
picking up something red. Is that... what? Something to do with brake calipers? :grin:

#6 ·
just my $.02 but the lip of the wheel make them look like 15's on your car...

definitely better than the OEM hubcaps but I woulda gone for the OEM 17's or 18's IMHO

#7 ·
I do the sensors as well Ula, no problem in that department, and somebody else say the lips make it look smaller, u probably right but i just really like the style and I got a killer deal on it, but thanks for everybody input on this matter and I will keep u guys posted on future changes, just order my HID (last night). DRL/Highbeams, and LED Licence Plate Lights, I will get some pics as soon I got everything install. :liebe011:

#8 ·
QUOTE (bobad @ May 21 2010, 06:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=325030
Wheels look great! Nice choice in size, too. Big enough to look good, small enough for comfort. My crystal ball is
picking up something red. Is that... what? Something to do with brake calipers? :grin:

Think in about it , not bad idea at all, local shop wanna charge me 100 bucks to do the work, what u guys think ?
I need to remove the calipers and clean em up, they just do the paint, by the way

#12 ·
QUOTE (Daddy_O @ May 21 2010, 08:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=325042
Think in about it , not bad idea at all, local shop wanna charge me 100 bucks to do the work, what u guys think ?
I need to remove the calipers and clean em up, they just do the paint, by the way
Pretty nice, did u removed the calipers or not? Do u have the brand of paint did u used ?

#15 ·
QUOTE (Daddy_O @ May 21 2010, 10:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=325041
I do the sensors as well Ula, no problem in that department, and somebody else say the lips make it look smaller, u probably right but i just really like the style and I got a killer deal on it, but thanks for everybody input on this matter and I will keep u guys posted on future changes, just order my HID (last night). DRL/Highbeams, and LED Licence Plate Lights, I will get some pics as soon I got everything install. :liebe011:

Looks very nice, can you please me where did you get your LED Licence plate lights? I have been looking for them with no luck. Thanks.

#16 ·
QUOTE (Daddy_O @ May 21 2010, 04:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=325142
Pretty nice, did u removed the calipers or not? Do u have the brand of paint did u used ?
I have used "Dupli Color Caliper Paint Kit". Brush version. No primer. It is holding great. No "flakes" or anything like this. Cleaning was easy too, because i did it almost immediately after purchasing my car. And i have used masking tape, but removing calipers is easy on Sonata, so i f you don't want to spend time masking everything, you can just remove them...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.