Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone - thanks for all of the great info I have been reading these past couple months.

I have been thinking about a Hyundai since the Genesis came out but kept thinking, "it's nice, but it's a Hyundai".

So I started thinking about purchasing a new car again and was sold on buying a 2010 Volkswagen CC (I am a VW guy) and thought I should at least drive the Hyundai before I made a final decision. I walked in, saw the car, drove a GLS and overheard another salesman say that they just stocked an SE.

I was chatting with my salesman and told him how impressed I was, my only realy thought on Hyundai go back to the early 90's and could not beleive how nice the car was. It offered more features from the VW for $5000 less. So I did it.

I am now the proud owner of a Harbor Gray SE. I have only driven it home from the dealer with a couple stops so with 60 miles behind the wheel, I am even more impressed. The computer showed 35.9 MPG on the way home.

I look forward to chatting with all of you throughout my time with my new car.

All the best,

Jason

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Congrats and a sharp looking car! I was the same way. I was cross comparing the fusion, passat, jetta and the sonata. The idea of driving a Hyundai was hard but I get look after look and people who ask about it can't believe it is a Hyundai!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Welcome to the board! Congrats on the new purchase. I also was iffy on the Hyundai brand, i'm also new to Hyundai, but i'm real glad I did it!

QUOTE (ssmuff @ Jul 22 2010, 11:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=343873
Congrats and a sharp looking car! I was the same way. I was cross comparing the fusion, passat, jetta and the sonata. The idea of driving a Hyundai was hard but I get look after look and people who ask about it can't believe it is a Hyundai!
Interesting how people tend to look at the same set of cars when shopping for a new one, I also looked at the jetta and passat!

·
Registered
817 Posts
:00000732:

to the board, Jason.

Harbor Gray was one of my alternate choices.

Best of luck with it.

J

·
0 Posts
Nice car dude....

Good call on the color!

I have Harbor Gray as well.......with nice tints and it looks SWEEEETT.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very Nice!

I think this new Sonata style has converted a lot of folks! I'm one of them :)

Rich

·
Registered
623 Posts
:00000732:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts