Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
sounds good ;))
once i get my video camera back, i just straight piped mine. will have vids ;))!
and have a vid about taking apart most of the engine

(ok, rant here for illegal mods)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sounds x10 better than a coffee better, and completely free

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
any day...well after august :) but only w/o ur bottle. Now if you are planning to run with ur bottle at least let me know :D it'll be a good way to test my baby...and i know ur accent is automatic but you are the one who want to race :) i only raise my hand for the offer :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (LePapirrikY @ Jul 1 2010, 03:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337943
any day...well after august :) but only w/o ur bottle. Now if you are planning to run with ur bottle at least let me know :D it'll be a good way to test my baby...and i know ur accent is automatic but you are the one who want to race :) i only raise my hand for the offer :D
no off the bottle ... but only on 1 run because i think off the bottle i can keep u within a 1 car length and on the bottle i might be able to pull a car on u ... it would be some sweet video !!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
you can try all you want :D evan used to beat me all the time with my ghetto setup but since then i have improve everything. The last we race he couldnt keep up and the good thing, the highway was empty so we could try over and over and over again :) with the same results of course. But i must warn you, i need to work on my launch because its terrible as you saw last time :p

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (LePapirrikY @ Jul 1 2010, 07:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338042
you can try all you want :D evan used to beat me all the time with my ghetto setup but since then i have improve everything. The last we race he couldnt keep up and the good thing, the highway was empty so we could try over and over and over again :) with the same results of course. But i must warn you, i need to work on my launch because its terrible as you saw last time :p
auotmatics suck at a lanch u will leave me for sure but .... i think from a roll i could take u !!!!!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i'll be driving to Houston on July 31. We can try again there, hopefully in a safe place, if we can go to the drag place u did ur vid will be perfect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts