Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am from Turkey. My dead is dead 2 months ago and he left me a 1991 elantra..We have problem on engine. I have many questions but first of all how to get hyundai elantra parts in worldwide spare or new one..When i drive i will let you know what's the working or not but i wondering one thing can i have retrofit Turbo for this car..
I research on google but i couldn t right answers...
thanks a lot..

·
Senior Menmber
2,134 Posts
Hello
I am from Turkey. My dead is dead 2 months ago and he left me a 1991 elantra..We have problem on engine. I have many questions but first of all how to get hyundai elantra parts in worldwide spare or new one..When i drive i will let you know what's the working or not but i wondering one thing can i have retrofit Turbo for this car..
I research on google but i couldn t right answers...
thanks a lot..
Sorry about the lose of your father. Doing a Google search for Hyundai auto parts may show you a parts seller in Europe where you can order Elantra parts. Unless you have good mechanical skills and knowledge, I would not try installing a turbo on your Elantra.

However, if the Elantra has not had a recent tune up, your car engine may operate better by replacing the spark plugs, spark plug cables (wires), and distributor cap and rotor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for understanding
so i can handle of this job..Please help me where to start first of all which i have engine code 4G63 or 4G61 i have VIN code may i learn it with this?
thanks for advice but i want it to be powerful car..I had allready changed parts as you said
i want to install turbo on this car please tell if there is a kit somewhere
thanks a lot...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts