Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been on here a lot recently but have yet to show my car so heres what i got
its a 08 accent base model lol even got the manual windows but i love it as of right now the only thing i have done is install megan springs my plans as of right now are to paint it jet black right now its plasti dipped but slowly its getting painted as well i plan on painting my wheels white my exhaust tip white and part of my grille tell me what you guys think

·
22,793 Posts
Well, you know how us old geezers roll: Drop it about 1-1.5", 20% tint, bigger tires with chrome rims, slide in some LED's, a little thump, blue tunnel lights under the dash. "Oh, yeah"...babe magnet! :grin: Pimp'n dawg! Better lay in a good supply of wax and micro towels for that black paint. But I'm with phroxy, that dip's gotta go...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'm a fan of plasti-dip, i even have a fully plasti-dipped car, but your car looked much better with the regular paint (in my opinion). But i like the idea of the white wheels-- i just bought white wheels myself. Keep the mods coming. :D

·
22,793 Posts
Trust me cleaning my car is my specialty I detail and besides that I'm a autobody major lol
How about "Frenching" that antenna on the roof to another location. That would sit it apart, in a hurry.

·
22,793 Posts
In days of yore, we'd put them on the rear fenders. Not sure this would work for the Accent. There's room, just don't know about the look. Maybe best to forget it. I dunno...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts