Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did I have face problem with my Hyundai Santafe 2010 AWD V6.
My Car running Good. But some of Issue in this But Not Find out by Hyundai Service Engineer.
My Issue is When My Car running suddenly Two sign indicated on my dashboard 1.sleepry, 2. ABS.
Then suddenly my car going to shut down , it cause very dangerous situation when i was on canada high speed highway.

When i was bring my car to Hyundai work Shop, they diagnosis me some of Ground Issues in Car we fixed now so no more issue.
But After 2 to 3 Days same issue Arrived with me at my House Parking Lot. I tow my car to Hyundai Work Shop. they told me your Battery is dad so need to change.
They Change Battery. Then after 2 Week car running good. But Similar Problem Arrived with my car. When arrived this problem my car not going to start. so i make booster to my car then it is going to start and running good. But when running condition when i saw two above mention sign on dashboard i know my car going to shut down quickly and not going to start.

I already put my car to Hyundai work shop for so many times but they not Diagnosis what actual problem in my car.

I request to you plz help me

·
Registered
12,624 Posts
I already put my car to Hyundai work shop for so many times but they not Diagnosis what actual problem in my car.
I wish I could find customers that would just keep giving me money even when I don't actually fix the faults they come to me with. Why is that folk like that only seem to take their cars to the main dealer for repair?

·
Registered
812 Posts
I wish I could find customers that would just keep giving me money even when I don't actually fix the faults they come to me with. Why is that folk like that only seem to take their cars to the main dealer for repair?
Because they are factory trained in the art of BS

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
i did I have face problem with my Hyundai Santafe 2010 AWD V6.
My Car running Good. But some of Issue in this But Not Find out by Hyundai Service Engineer.
My Issue is When My Car running suddenly Two sign indicated on my dashboard 1.sleepry, 2. ABS.
Then suddenly my car going to shut down , it cause very dangerous situation when i was on canada high speed highway.
What is sleepry???
It sounds like an alternator charging issue???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts