Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning all,
i have a 2011 hyundai tucson, 5spd MT, 4wd. months ago i'm experiencing a bad feeling with my car while driving. it's like jumping when i'm driving with a low RPM, you can feel the pulse even on second gear, but it terrible on first gear. normally i have to release the pedal and gently step it again to run. can someone help me diagnose this issue please. for now i'm thinking, pressure plate, engine mount or transmission mount, i'm even thinking it's something related to electrical or fuel pump, but i have no error code using OBDII many times i've checked. please, i will appreciate some help from anybody.
thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Red Rapsberry,
are you sure that my car is equipped with a throttle plate. anyway i'll check. actually i didn't inspect completely the throttle body, i have observed a pedal sensor in the car which is new for me. i'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Check your transmission temp sensor. Mine (AT) when new has this problem. Took many trips to dealer to verify. A known problem, was repaired under warranty at that time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
And the same brand also? Mine had the same size front and rear but different brands, but was the reason of activate the 4wd without any need and cause the car to vibrate in low speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts