Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Im new here but I want to show you guys my accent! This is gonna be like my build thread. Ive looked at some other peoples and Im impressed. Hopefully I can get some good feedback from you guys here :)

Anyway here are some pics of what it looks like right now

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
dang I always wanted that colour. Looks solid already, slap some new rims on there for looks and keep the clean look you already have!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Yeah it's a good color. I also like the painted mirrors and rear windshield wiper. And a hat tip for the Plasti-Dip-- I'm a fan of plasti-dip myself. Is that what you used to tint your taillights?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks guys!
accolade, I did not use plasti dip, they were actually tinted! But the other things i painted myself.

david
Right now im working on getting some new rims. I used to have 18s but i got rid of them to change up the style and get some lighter ones.
other future mods include:
strut and sway bar
drop it a little more
engine damper
plasti dipping my wing and maybe the roof idk
getting projectors
the sr body kit
and a few more things in the interior and whatnot

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update: Recieved SE shift knob in the mail a few days ago and it looks greeeaatt! anddd I also just ordered the SR body kit! im excited about that :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the body kit yesterday, but there's a side skirt missing ): I already talked to the guy b tho and he said he's gonna fix it. But damm

·
22,793 Posts
Got the body kit yesterday, but there's a side skirt missing ): I already talked to the guy b tho and he said he's gonna fix it. But damm
Sometimes the best plans just don't get off the ground without a boost.

body kit :) still waiting to get it painted...ppl trying to charge me $600 -_-
hopefu'lly will get it on soon though
Hey, it's only money, right? Think of how good she's gonna look when it's installed. Suddenly, the money becomes a moot point.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts