Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha my co worker back in the day use to say, Liam's Ashtray is full so he had to trade in his car.

I trade in a lot, yes I do take a hit on resale and end up being upside down but this time I got the car of my dreams and just may end up keeping this car for a long time because I really love this car

this is the first car I brought that was loaded with all the bells and whistles so I have named it " Southern Sofia Bell "

I got a 2018 sonata sport that is blue , black leather, sunroof, with the sport chrome grill and L.E.D driving lights

I traded in a 2017 base sonata se that I did like because it was comfortable but there was no wow factor with its plan Jane beige interior and nothing in it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I feel the same way about my 2016 Hybrid with Ultimate Package... This car has all the cool tech and is surprisingly fun to drive. I love this car!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel the same way about my 2016 Hybrid with Ultimate Package... This car has all the cool tech and is surprisingly fun to drive. I love this car!
Yea I bet that looks great too. Nothing wrong with the base models, their a stepping stone but man when you can get a nicer version of any base car, it can end up being the one you fall in love with

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I traded in my 2014 Sonata for a 2018 because it needed new tires. lol I got the same one as you but in red. I love it.

The one I traded in was red. Blue and red really look great on the sonata

1 - 8 of 8 Posts