Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2021 Sonata Limited
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was given three repair shops by insurance company to call for appointmen. Two are out there in left field with appointments middle of March! Third one was able to go Saturday morning (Jan 21) and got estimate done and preorder parts, taking it in Jan 30th!

· Registered
2021 Sonata Limited
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First, this totally sucks but I am glad the person took responsibility.

Can you share the cost of that repair? If not comfortable with it, no worries. I am just curious.
I don‘t mind sharing the cost of repairs. Guess I’ll find out on the 30th of this month when I take it in.

· Registered
2021 Sonata Limited
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Our most recent body damage (deer) left us waiting 11 months for all the parts to get to the bodyshop. Once they had those, it was just a few days work! Hope you don't run into "supply chain issues"...
Who knows what's the delay is gonna be! If its that long, I guess I'll get a Huey out of mothballs and use it!! o_O o_O

· Registered
2021 Sonata Limited
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, took it in for the appointment and I was extremely disappointed! Told all parts in EXCEPT the electronic stuff (them little button round things)! Brought it back home cause there is no way I am leaving it with them. That part in on backorder so no specific date is given.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts