Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive just purchased a hyundai i30 active 5dr diesel and imreally pleased.

im new to this bluetooth business but so far ive got my phone connected which is a samsung s3 and can make calls just about through the voice recognition but when i say play my music it says theres no music files but iv got lots of music on my phone so i dont get it.
also when my phone is connected is it just my voice it recognizes?

thankyou.

·
Registered
538 Posts
When you power up the radio with the phone in the car watch the radio screen, does it just say 'Samsung phone connected' or does it also list 'Audio device/media player connected' you may have to separately pair the media player part of the phone. Also I'm assuming you have a new car, if yours is say a 2010 model like mine the Bluetooth is fairly basic and functions like phonebook transfer and media streaming don't exist. Cheers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry for the delay,
ive sorted it know it plays music fine.

another issue ive noticed is that evertime i get in the car and connect my phone it goes through thea same thing everytime,which is it takes about 5 mins to download all my contacts.is this normal?
i ask because my i30 was in off road for a month because the next door neighbour reversed into it,and i had a hire car which was a focus and this did the download thing once and that was that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
help getting music in i30 2014

I know this is ages ago but Im in Israel and am driving an i30 from 2014. Have the same problem and still havent worked out how to play the music -- phone works fine. Any tips?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.