Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just bought a (Clearwater Blue) 2012 Accent SE HB and cant figure out how to get my smartphones MP3s to play on my car radio. Anyone have simple step by step instructions?? IE: Is it wireless or do I need a cable? :confused: THANKS!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome..

Using a cable is guaranteed to work.. Just get a cable with 1/8 stereo plugs on each end. Plug one in to the phone and the other into the Aux jack on the car. If you have an iPhone, there is a special cable you can use.

I think the SE has Bluetooth. What phone are you using? Does it have Bluetooth. Have you paired it with the car radio?

Once you've paired the phone with the car, just start playing music on the phone using your favorite app and press the radio MODE switch (on the steering wheel or on the radio) and toggle through the selections until you see PHONE.. You should hear the music there.....

·
Registered
312 Posts
You can use Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio cable, or iPod cable if you have an iPhone/iPod/iPad. You won't be able to see title/track information unless you have an iDevice and use the iPod cable.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts