Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HMA announced that Motozuma has changed its name to:

Life's Expensive. Get a Boost | BoostUp.com

All features, requirements and stipulations will remain the same.

Not an endorsement of the site just a messenger, so don't shoot me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I tried to login to my Motozuma account today. I opened it a few months back and saved all the money and also got the match from Hyundai. Today the site is down?! I am set to purchase my new Hyundai next week and am getting worried.

The new site "BoostUP" has no record of my account or one page says "Account Closed" :eek: Where is my money I deposited and where is the match, the company has no phone number.

This site was recommended on the Hyundai USA page for downpayment assistance so its practically blessed by Hyundai. Whats going on?:eek:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I tried to login to my Motozuma account today. I opened it a few months back and saved all the money and also got the match from Hyundai. Today the site is down?! I am set to purchase my new Hyundai next week and am getting worried.

The new site "BoostUP" has no record of my account or one page says "Account Closed" :eek: Where is my money I deposited and where is the match, the company has no phone number.

This site was recommended on the Hyundai USA page for downpayment assistance so its practically blessed by Hyundai. Whats going on?:eek:
Check your email. I got one today about the change. Everything has been merged together but you will have to enter some info.

BTW - it worked for me - $500 saved at time of purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts