Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
I've asked this before but how do you get a staggered look like this? do they put rwd wheels on these cars with super deep dish rims? If so how does it work. Spacers? Please share this information if you know!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's the same concept as the staggered bmw wheels I did, except the bmw wheels were a staggered concave design.

the offset, width, disk pad and face design all come into play when it comes to lip deepness, a fwd can effectively have a pretty sick deep lip while still maintaining perfect fitment.

QUOTE (eyecue @ Aug 30 2010, 09:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352968
I've asked this before but how do you get a staggered look like this? do they put rwd wheels on these cars with super deep dish rims? If so how does it work. Spacers? Please share this information if you know!

·
Registered
854 Posts
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Aug 30 2010, 11:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352981
it's the same concept as the staggered bmw wheels I did, except the bmw wheels were a staggered concave design.

the offset, width, disk pad and face design all come into play when it comes to lip deepness, a fwd can effectively have a pretty sick deep lip while still maintaining perfect fitment.
ok so how do i put a 20" deep dish rims that are 9.5" or 10" wide on my car without rubbing? What are the requirements? Offset? Tire size?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow I've been tryin all my best to stay away from 19" and stick to 18" for a fatter tire set up...............but 19" is the size for the yf without a doubt.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Yea 19's would be great but the **** tire prices are a deal buster. I think moving my 18's out and lowering it will look great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts