Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hate when I'm at work and I see that FedEx drops a package off at 9:00am. Got home to find 2 boxes on my front porch containing this goodness (and no I will not be putting these stickers on my car or using the license plate frame).

Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar End Links, and AEM Cold Air Intake.

I also ordered the Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars today. Once these arrive my suspension is finally done......... Until I find some poly bushings to replace everything with.

I'm still waiting on my subframe bushings from Shark Racing and it's been 3 weeks with no shipping notification. Not really thrilled about that at this point. :dry:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Question, whiteline makes front sway bar for the 2011+ elantra? Can you post a link or part #? Adjustable sway bar end links necessary?

FYI - SR subframe bushings won't dissappoint! You would notice front end is stiffer and more unified. Braking feeling, feels a lot better!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Question, whiteline makes front sway bar for the 2011+ elantra? Can you post a link or part #? Adjustable sway bar end links necessary?

FYI - SR subframe bushings won't dissappoint! You would notice front end is stiffer and more unified. Braking feeling, feels a lot better!
This is the bar: Whiteline BHF92Z Sway Bar 26mm Heavy Duty Blade Adjustable for Hyundai Veloster | eBay

I hear that they are great. They have 15 days to ship them and me to get them until I file a claim with Paypal since you only get a 45 day window. Shipping is ridiculous from there if it takes this long....

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
man. if i did all that to my car. I'd definitely plan to go to track days once in awhile. theres nothing better than getting to the limit on cars that are modded. street driving doesnt even get close...

push it to the limit!!!.... yeaahhh (ok... stuck in top gun right now)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man. if i did all that to my car. I'd definitely plan to go to track days once in awhile. theres nothing better than getting to the limit on cars that are modded. street driving doesnt even get close...

push it to the limit!!!.... yeaahhh (ok... stuck in top gun right now)
Honestly, I very well may do some auto cross when Spring comes since Tire Rack does that at their facility.

I ended up cancelling my order for the Whiteline Rear Sway Bar and got the Piercemotorsports piece that is thicker. I also ordered this today: Fits 2012 13 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Chromoly 6 Point Lower Chassis Brace Tiebar | eBay

Yes it's overkill but I want only the best parts for my baby and the best is what she will get. That means my X brace will be up for sale soon!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I just received word that I will be going back to Chicago starting Friday for the next month for more project work. Looks like I'll have a bigger pile of parts to put on when I get back.......

·
22,793 Posts
So I just received word that I will be going back to Chicago starting Friday for the next month for more project work. Looks like I'll have a bigger pile of parts to put on when I get back.......
Don't even consider me envious of this bit of news. Of the mods? Absolutely. But a month in Chi-town? Nope. No offense fellow Chicago residents. Too cold and WAY too fast-paced for this old man, LOL.

Nice scenic viewing from the air enroute to and from ORD, however.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts