Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys !!

I looked up on tha web (in Canada), moding a new car will make the manufacturer warranty drop .. Whit no success !!!

Now I really want to mod my car .. Im sitting next to the parts right now ... but i do not want to loose my warranty !!

So my question is any body in Canada has had that issue and what are my options ?

Or Dose the warranty drops only if the part installed is causing defective behavior ?

Please if any body knows or has the information !!

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
QUOTE (kenpachi @ Apr 21 2010, 11:23 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315362
Hey Guys !!

I looked up on tha web (in Canada), moding a new car will make the manufacturer warranty drop .. Whit no success !!!

Now I really want to mod my car .. Im sitting next to the parts right now ... but i do not want to loose my warranty !!

So my question is any body in Canada has had that issue and what are my options ?

Or Dose the warranty drops only if the part installed is causing defective behavior ?

Please if any body knows or has the information !!
This is pretty much a repost.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (ironman @ Apr 22 2010, 10:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=315812
what are you modding?
I was talking of a air induction kit ... that is not doing much lol ... but id like to add about 25 hp to tha car .. but they would probably cost me .. like new fast rods cams .. or new trany .. or so .. or just a 07 sonata v6 if it fits .. something .. or just sell the **** thing to a granny and buy a Gen coupe .. COL (crying out loud ) :.o...(

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
Times like this I bet you can kick yourself for not getting the V6. 236 Horse Power with 225 LBS of Torque is about the most satisfying

Engine I ever owned. I had a 205 HP TURBO 2.5 Forrester that was slower even though it did a 5.5, Zero to 60. I had a Turbo 110 HP

Colt. Thought it was a rocket ship. 110 Turbo'd HP :grin: . I Had a Big block 400 CID 4 BBL Chrysler 70's Charger. Thought that was a race car.

Guess what. The Sonata can beat em' all!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ Apr 28 2010, 03:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317538
Times like this I bet you can kick yourself for not getting the V6. 236 Horse Power with 225 LBS of Torque is about the most satisfying

Engine I ever owned. I had a 205 HP TURBO 2.5 Forrester that was slower even though it did a 5.5, Zero to 60. I had a Turbo 110 HP

Colt. Thought it was a rocket ship. 110 Turbo'd HP :grin: . I Had a Big block 400 CID 4 BBL Chrysler 70's Charger. Thought that was a race car.

Guess what. The Sonata can beat em' all!

Thanks .. but no thanks ... now i feel like driving my self in a river or something and drown whit tha /%?$*! car !! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH !! How can the sonata beat a Charger .. COL+ (crying out loud AND banging my head on my pc desk asking tha sky y me !!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts