Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. i've been reading a while and i think the sonata will be my next car. thanks for all your input!

one question i have is: what are the model codes for the various trim levels? what i've ounced together so far is:

27402 gls auto
27403 gls manual
27404 gls manual

27442 se

27472 limited
27474 limited

are there others i'm missing? what are the differences between, say, the two limited trims (27472 and 27474)?

thanks!

·
Registered
548 Posts
QUOTE (awhwang10 @ Jul 15 2010, 02:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=342020
hey all. i've been reading a while and i think the sonata will be my next car. thanks for all your input!

one question i have is: what are the model codes for the various trim levels? what i've ounced together so far is:

27402 gls auto
27403 gls manual
27404 gls manual

27442 se

27472 limited
27474 limited

are there others i'm missing? what are the differences between, say, the two limited trims (27472 and 27474)?

thanks!
Out of curiosity... why would you need to know? (I have no idea about codes myself...)

·
Registered
486 Posts
Go to a couple of your local dealer sites and look at their inventory, they list the model code number in with the information of the car, all the dealer sites are pretty the same. Then you can cross referance the model and trim numbers. There is a list of what you want but I canot get to it at this minute.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Proprioceptive @ Jul 15 2010, 03:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=342023
Out of curiosity... why would you need to know? (I have no idea about codes myself...)
A lot of the dealership sites seem to just list "2011 sonata" without trim information, other than the model codes.

QUOTE (snapper41 @ Jul 15 2010, 03:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=342042
Go to a couple of your local dealer sites and look at their inventory, they list the model code number in with the information of the car, all the dealer sites are pretty the same. Then you can cross referance the model and trim numbers. There is a list of what you want but I canot get to it at this minute.
It'd be great if you could post it when you have time.

·
Registered
738 Posts
My guess on the limited is with or without nav... That is about the only available option that I am aware of for the limited.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Seeing MSRP on the dealer sites should give a good idea of which model/package you are looking at on the site especially if you have done the "Build our own" a few times on the Hyundai site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts