Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Fibrokid@Nov 11 2004, 08:11 AM
I purchased a Mod-chip, with full fitting insructions, which when fitted is supposed to boost your BHP by 30+%, but I am too scared to use it due to the fact it may affect my warranty, now if there is anyone out there willing to give it a go, by fitting it, I will let you have it for nothing (even postage on me), but you must let me know the results, so that I can purchase another one and fit it to my car. ;)
[snapback]2566[/snapback]​

wow, it is cool~....
maybe i can try it in malaysia...
:p
or i can ask my friend to test....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by Fibrokid@Nov 11 2004, 02:11 AM
I purchased a Mod-chip, with full fitting insructions, which when fitted is supposed to boost your BHP by 30+%, but I am too scared to use it due to the fact it may affect my warranty, now if there is anyone out there willing to give it a go, by fitting it, I will let you have it for nothing (even postage on me), but you must let me know the results, so that I can purchase another one and fit it to my car. ;)
[snapback]2566[/snapback]​

I will test it on my car if you post it to me. We will see what will happen. I have getz 1.3, 5DR from 2002., 45000 km

Kristijan Mikac
Kordunska 9
10000 ZAGREB
Croatia

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If that is your genuine address I will gladly send it you, postage on me, but I want to be the first person you let know about the results !!!! can you confirm your address again, but when you get it, due to postage over Christmas is hard to say, but the sooner you confirm, the sooner I will post it. This is not a con !!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by Fibrokid@Dec 10 2004, 03:10 PM
If that is your genuine address I will gladly send it you, postage on me, but I want to be the first person you let know about the results !!!! can you confirm your address again, but when you get it, due to postage over Christmas is hard to say, but the sooner you confirm, the sooner I will post it. This is not a con !!!!!
[snapback]3525[/snapback]​

Who sold this chip to you?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Judging by your willingness to give it away, it must be cheap. Could it be the one doing the rounds on Ebay. If it is then don't fit it! :( It will seriously mess up your cat. It just interferes with the signal from the Lambda probe or something and makes the ECU think the car is running weak. ECU dumps more fuel into the engine giving a richer mixture and more power. Meanwhile the cat is gettting way too rich exhaust gases and will eventually go into meltdown.

Of course that's if it is that cheapo one. If it's a recognised brand then tell us all about it. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
If it is a proper aftermarket ECU for a hyundai getz could i have some details of where you got it so i could research putting one in my getz.

cheers :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts