Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have been looking at a 2004 tiburon. I forget what engine it has but if i remember correctly it is 4speed automatic, with about 63k give or take. But anyways I was just wondering how well it will handle to Minnesota winters. My driveway can get pretty slick. But usually roads are plowed decently. Last year I had a 2002 oldsmobile alero 4cyl. And that worked out fine only got stuck once but that was because there was a snow storm while at work and when i got home the roads werent plowed and there was only 16in of snow on the road.

Sense I love the look of the car and reading reviews they are kind of random... some people have problems all over and some dont. But my big concern is the reliability in winter and control of car. There is one on craigs lits for $10,000. And i been hearing about how these cars are supposed to be affordable. And a 04 for 10grand wit h63k miles on it seems steep to me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I live about 20 minutes from downtown Minneapolis and have driven my in 2 winters so far. Had a few slips and getting stuck but over all its not bad. The salt likes to eat the body though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts