Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been in michigan for about a year now and surprisingly I dont see as many MCs as I did when I was in Tx.
However, Im just wondering who would be interested in a meet?
So Im calling out MCs in the area...maybe we can do a summer meet in Ohio at Cedar Point.
And this may help out of fellow Canadian Accent owners...who are at least not on the west coast.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Hmmmm... I mayyyyy be interested. Wish it wasn't so far away, but it's the closest one that (possibly will have been) organized, since the East Coast meet seemed to have failed lol

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
last time I had a meet 1 person showed up :\ komp even sent me a very expensive amsoil banner then i told him i'd send it back he said keep it.

on a funny note about the "meet" the guy that showed up had NO car insurance. I was going around these S turns really fast then jumped off on to this road I use to rally which is a dirt road with some gravel and really sharp L turns and it sorta goes through a field but it's a real road. took me 10 min to get through it and took him 30 LOL

·
Registered
724 Posts
3 of the 5 Great Lakes are in my way, kind of interested if msvg's club is up to something. I need a lot of notice though.

·
Registered
810 Posts
These kinds of meets make me sad that there's literally no real Hyundai club here in Edmonton much less an Accent group that I'm aware of. We have this general 780 tuners group here, but from what buddies have told me it's filled to the brim with arrogant jerks that feel that only their car brand is the best and what kind of idiot are you to not be driving their car brand?! So me driving up in my modified Accent would likely just get chuckles and laughs from jerks that want to know why I didn't want to spring for dubbed M3 like theirs :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts