Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought into the hype, and went and replaced the rubber. Only 3.4K on the originals I just removed, and I don't regret a thing.

There are a bunch of reviews out there. Almost universal praise.

Only a few miles on them, but I can already feel how much better they are. :) Plan on racking up 500mi quick, so I can push them.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Question, how is the noise, ride, handling of the tires, compared to stock tires. I don't hear to good, but stock tires are very noisy.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I have MICHELIN Sport tires in past, they quiet and smooth, and the "V" rating I had was a blast on the twisty I-77 WV Turnpike (nice align reading numbers goes a long way )

Have not paid any attention to rear suspension on the PD chassis yet, hope they dont have same silly align values as previous edition the grind the tires away and make car a handfull to drive on rough road, wet, snow... then tires wont last for hoot and will be noisey...

Reactions: agrwuj

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Question, how is the noise, ride, handling of the tires, compared to stock tires. I don't hear to good, but stock tires are very noisy.

Extremely quiet. Absolutely/Definitely noticeable reduced road noise. Many improvements. Have been busy lately, so haven't had a chance to make a recording, but I will soon.

They're not cheap, but they're worth it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Spoke with sales manager here and was told they would switch to Michelins for me and I would pay any difference in tire price.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered the car and they reaffirmed that they'll switch the tires for me when it arrives.
Congratulations!!!

I just rolled over 3900 miles which means my set should be broken in now. Going to test that out tomorrow - hope to get some video as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
They told me the Michelin sport 3's were $1030 and the 4's were $1170 I wonder what the difference is between the 2 ? That price is before they take off the value of the Continentals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts