Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went ahead and bought a set of these just because the company is 20 miles from my house. I got red because they looked great and I can always paint black or yellow.

Love or hate? Either way it was around $120 shipped.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me know what they charge to ship to you. If its crazy I can go down and pick the up at the place and mail them to you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you get these custom made for your gt or how did that work? Because from what I read and saw before, I thought gt's only had 16" rims and you need 17 for MGP brand.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Did you get these custom made for your gt or how did that work? Because from what I read and saw before, I thought gt's only had 16" rims and you need 17 for MGP brand.
The Style or SE (In Canada) GTs come with 17" rims standard. As pictured in the OP's photos are the OEM 17" rims.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I went ahead and bought a set of these just because the company is 20 miles from my house. I got red because they looked great and I can always paint black or yellow.

Love or hate? Either way it was around $120 shipped.
Those look nice and way cheaper than putting on a set of Brembo's. I have a set on my Coupe in the body color, been on @ a year and still look like new, enjoy!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have a set of these on my Mazda3 for over a year now, and they still look brand new. I got tired of continually painting the calipers. I had some reservations that they would look ricey when I got them but I am happy with them. Cost me around $200 shipped.

Pat.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
For 200bux, I'll do the 40 dollar paint route. Spending about a grand on rims and tires already... bleh
$40 ?????? I did mine for $8 (red 600 degree engine paint) I didn't spray them found it easier just to spray paint in small amounts into a small cup and brush paint the calipers (no masking needed) Paint dried fast applied 2 coats and good to go...... make sure you clean calipers with brake cleaner first

·
Registered
112 Posts
There's a kit that comes with the proper cleaner, paint and brushes. And there's always left over if you want to touch them up every spring

1 - 15 of 15 Posts