Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else received a message from bluelink saying you need to take your car in for a complete systems check??. I got one yesterday, they say they got a report and I should take the car in asap. Called dealer's service dept, and they said as long as the check engine light is not on, don't worry about it. Anyone else ever had this???

·
Registered
330 Posts
One of these days I expect BlueLink to email or call my Dad to report that I was speeding or the RPMs hit 6,000. Oh BTW I am 47 years old. BlueLink is like your younger sister.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Has anyone else received a message from bluelink saying you need to take your car in for a complete systems check??. I got one yesterday, they say they got a report and I should take the car in asap. Called dealer's service dept, and they said as long as the check engine light is not on, don't worry about it. Anyone else ever had this???
I get these from time to time. I think they're just maintenance reminders. You can go to hmaservice website and see the history of all the codes sent to bluelink. Also, if for example you get a code and then it clears you need to clear it in bluelink via the procedure in the post above. Otherwise bluelink will still remind you of this code. Hope this helps.

·
Banned
532 Posts
2.0 터보;1726969 said:
One of these days I expect BlueLink to email or call my Dad to report that I was speeding or the RPMs hit 6,000. Oh BTW I am 47 years old. BlueLink is like your younger sister.
But it might be better looking than my younger sis.:laughing:

I might be going to ... :devil: ... but who hasn't said something about a sister?

I couldn't resist it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts