Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just picked up a 2017 FS about two months ago, and when I went to use the memory seat option today nothing works? Should I be hearing a beep or something of the sort. I get nothing when hitting set or the numbers 1 or 2. Is there a specific fuse for this option that I can check as well? I do not have the manual with me to see.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Vehicle must be stopped for memory seats to adjust (although the car can be in gear). To set the position you press and hold one of the buttons. You should get an indication that the setting has been stored on the instrument cluster screen. Move the seat to another position. Press the same button you previously programmed. The seat should go back to the memorized position and the screen should indicate it.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Vehicle must be stopped for memory seats to adjust (although the car can be in gear). To set the position you press and hold one of the buttons. You should get an indication that the setting has been stored on the instrument cluster screen. Move the seat to another position. Press the same button you previously programmed. The seat should go back to the memorized position and the screen should indicate it.
Stand corrected!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yup - that center display shows that the settings are stored when done correctly.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not tried to change the seats in anything else other than Park with the engine running. I got no notification when hitting set audible and/or viable

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so after looking at the manual, it does not seem like there is a specific fuse for the driver memory seats, so I am guessing that it is a wiring problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts