Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** MEMORIAL DAY SALE**

We have changed our discount to 30% off Hyundai's list price (MSRP) on every part effective Friday 5/23/14 through Monday 5/26/14.

NO promo code needed. Prices online reflect this discount.

Don't delay, the sale will be over and the discount will be changed back to 25% off Hyundai's list on Tuesday.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to answer questions via PM during this time, but please feel free to call us at 1-888-454-9050 if you have any questions or need assistance with finding a part. We will be closed Sunday and Monday for the holiday.

We hope everyone enjoys their Holiday.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Hmm, prices okay with the 30% but depending on the part the shipping is usually the killer. Now offer me free shipping and keep your 30% off. That does depend on the parts of course

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, prices okay with the 30% but depending on the part the shipping is usually the killer. Now offer me free shipping and keep your 30% off. That does depend on the parts of course[/

The average shipping charge is 7% of the order total which is offset by no sales tax if shipping outside of Florida. And yes, it does depend on the part and the method of shipping you choose. We even offer first class mail service for orders under 1 pound, which is a minimal charge for smaller orders to help you keep the shipping charges down. We use real time freight calculators provided by USPS and UPS. The initial shipping estimate on our website is calculated by UPS. On orders under 2 pounds, you will find the USPS options we offer at checkout to be much cheaper.

Remember, 7% is the average. That is if I take a weeks worth of orders and do the math. There are always extremes both ways.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a quick reminder to provide your vin# when ordering so that we can verify that the part numbers ordered are correct for your car.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Aloha

Hmm, prices okay with the 30% but depending on the part the shipping is usually the killer. Now offer me free shipping and keep your 30% off. That does depend on the parts of course[/

The average shipping charge is 7% of the order total which is offset by no sales tax if shipping outside of Florida. And yes, it does depend on the part and the method of shipping you choose. We even offer first class mail service for orders under 1 pound, which is a minimal charge for smaller orders to help you keep the shipping charges down. We use real time freight calculators provided by USPS and UPS. The initial shipping estimate on our website is calculated by UPS. On orders under 2 pounds, you will find the USPS options we offer at checkout to be much cheaper.

Remember, 7% is the average. That is if I take a weeks worth of orders and do the math. There are always extremes both ways.
This is such great information but very contradictory to what I was told from one of your parts dept employees when I had called a couple days back regarding placing an order from Hawaii and having it shipped here. The employee said anything shipping to Hawaii would "raise a red flag". On your website, I was able to get to the final confirmation page where it had calculated the total cost of the parts and shipping fee. I thought this meant that I would be able to order the parts from your website at an unbeatable price. I had really hoped I could do business with you.

Would you happen to know if you can ship to Hawaii??

On a side note, another Hyundai dealership in Florida confirmed that they can ship parts to Hawaii via USPS or UPS, so I don't see why Del Ray Hyundai cannot do the same.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, we ship to Hawaii as long as the size of the part does not exceed USPS size limits. We are limited by what our carrier will take.

This is an old Memorial day thread, however, we do offer an additional 5% to forum members, just type FORUM in the promo field on the site.

As for shipping fees. Our site is connected to USPS & UPS with real time shipping rates provided. For small, light weight parts, First class is dirt cheap, even to Hawaii.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts