Hyundai Forums banner

721 - 739 of 739 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Its been between 6-12 degrees after the snowfall that left this mess on the ground. Its been a week already anyone wants to help me wash this crust off my car.. Its painful looking at my car like this.. Cant wash it's 8 degrees today, tomorrow I don't even want to talk about it lol

Winter Island
Salem MA
12/31/17

Happy New Year everyone!

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Awesome picture!! It looks like it came out of a magazine or was made for a car commercial!
Thanks buddy! It was my first attempt at compositing anything like that with a car.. I think it was 8 different shots lighting the Santa Fe in different places and blending them together.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have really enjoyed seeing all the Santa Fe's. This had helped me visualize some things I want to do to my 2018. These vehicles are sharp and look good.

Thanks all for your posts!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Been a member here for a while. Traded my 13 Sonata for this 13 SFS 2.0T. Clean local one owner trade, meticulous documented dealer maintenance. 80k miles. Should be a little better in the Wisconsin winters than my Sonata was!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Well tinypic was knocked down, here are a few from last year and the drone shot was this year.. I need more shots this year specially this autumn season ill see what i come up with

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0t Ultimate
1 Posts
New to the forum! I just purchased a 2017 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate. It was brand new sitting on a lot for 2 years. I purchased it cheap with only 37 miles on it!

I’ve modified it a bit. Dark tint on windows. Plasti Dip’d the front grill, all the silver trim, muffler tips, door handles, blacked out all badging, and plasti dipped the calipers blue(to match the “T” color on the badge. I’ve also deleted all the chrome with black vinyl wrap. It’s been fun!

Attachments

721 - 739 of 739 Posts