Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 744 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hello,

Here are 22 photos of my new 2013 Sante Fe Sport 2.0 Turbo, Marlin Blue with Gray Leather Interior. I tried taking some night shots outside but it started raining so I took some in the garage, which I will be giving a thorough clean this weekend. Didn't know I was going to get the vehicle so soon..:)-)

Please click the link below. Thanks

https://picasaweb.google.com/112496...CMn2g7S_kNir0QE#slideshow/5784512742659917970

That looks really nice congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
1,814 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
:D Great pics. Will be posting mine tomorrow since it rained like cats on my way home after picking it up from the dealer. At least I got it to the window tint shop.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Has anyone seen a white with Saddle Leather interior yet? Doesn't seem like the saddle interiors have moved into production yet.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Has anyone seen a white with Saddle Leather interior yet? Doesn't seem like the saddle interiors have moved into production yet.
I saw one on autotrader somewhere, but I decided against saddle since only the seats were done in saddle, they didn't do the dash or the door panels in saddle but rather left them black which was disappointing to me since both the grey and beige interiors carry the color onto the doors and dash as well.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Actually saw not only one but TWO white Santa Fe's with saddle brown leather interior at my local dealer today so yes they are out there!

41 - 60 of 744 Posts