Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 40 of 739 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Frost White Pearl in the us is more metallic white. In Korea they get Frost white and the more gold/yellow pearl white that used to be on the older Nissans. The Cabo Bronze does look good in person. Almost like a gun metal Audi color.
I emailed corporate about the Gold Pearl and they said they have no plans to bring it over right now, but the final colors for the 7-Passenger LWB model have not been chosen yet, and it may end up on that model.

·
Registered
423 Posts
The Frost White Pearl in the us is more metallic white. In Korea they get Frost white and the more gold/yellow pearl white that used to be on the older Nissans. The Cabo Bronze does look good in person. Almost like a gun metal Audi color.
I emailed corporate about the Gold Pearl and they said they have no plans to bring it over right now, but the final colors for the 7-Passenger LWB model have not been chosen yet, and it may end up on that model.
What email are you using to send questions to corporate? Mind sharing because when I try to contact Hyundai (even through their insider Think Tank forum) I never seem to get a response.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi, here you have some pics.....
You should show people asking about the grey interior that last picture and/or snap some more to share. Looks like you bought a 2.4 with leather and tech packages. I like how the wheels on the 2.4L match the bronze color of the cabo bronze or are at least close so they look like a match. Getting a 2.0T would get you the larger/brighter wheels that aren't close to body color, so good choice! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Color Is...

That is w/o a doubt MINERAL GRAY.

Here's how you can know for sure:
#1: There is no 2.0T logo on the back. Therefore, it must be a 2.4 model.
#2: The 2.4 model only offers one interior color on both the MINERAL GRAY and the CABO BRONZE.
#3: This interior is gray. Thus, it cannot be the CABO BRONZE. It is the MINERAL GRAY.

I love detective work! This post gave me a task to see if I could ID what color it was.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Web pics of the Cabo Bronze color are a little hard to find. But this Autoguide.com video review shows the color well:

(The color combo shown in the review, bronze with the saddle interior, is what I've just requested from my dealer.)

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Got to admit, still hard to tell. The SFs I saw (one I test drove) had a bit of a greenish tinge to them. Personally, the color did nothing for me. I would definitely would not buy a SF with this color, but, that's just me. Color is a personal thing.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Got to admit, still hard to tell. The SFs I saw (one I test drove) had a bit of a greenish tinge to them. Personally, the color did nothing for me. I would definitely would not buy a SF with this color, but, that's just me. Color is a personal thing.
I agree. That is why I am still waiting for my Moonlight Silver with black leather interior instead of taking what they have on the lot.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I agree. That is why I am still waiting for my Moonlight Silver with black leather interior instead of taking what they have on the lot.
Well somehow now the Moonlight Silver is not available on the 2.0t. The color is Moonstone Silver and I really do not like it now that I viewed one this weekend. Have the dealer now looking for a Mineral Gray w/black leather package. They had a Twilight Black w/black, but for me it is to much black. Would have been nice if it was gray leather. Oh well...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Nice, can you take some more interior shots, both front and back rows please? I'm trying to determine if black is too much black or not... I like the silver accents on the dash, but I recall the door panels being all black and overall too much black in the black interior.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Hello,

Here are 22 photos of my new 2013 Sante Fe Sport 2.0 Turbo, Marlin Blue with Gray Leather Interior. I tried taking some night shots outside but it started raining so I took some in the garage, which I will be giving a thorough clean this weekend. Didn't know I was going to get the vehicle so soon..:)-)

Please click the link below. Thanks

https://picasaweb.google.com/112496685532393359459/My2013HyundaiSanteFeSport20Turbo?authkey=Gv1sRgCMn2g7S_kNir0QE#slideshow/5784512742659917970
Sweeeeeeet. I like the color combo (exterior/interior).
I believe it was Esso gas that said, "Happy Motoring" :)
John

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice, can you take some more interior shots, both front and back rows please? I'm trying to determine if black is too much black or not... I like the silver accents on the dash, but I recall the door panels being all black and overall too much black in the black interior.
This back seat pic I got in online.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello,

Here are 22 photos of my new 2013 Sante Fe Sport 2.0 Turbo, Marlin Blue with Gray Leather Interior. I tried taking some night shots outside but it started raining so I took some in the garage, which I will be giving a thorough clean this weekend. Didn't know I was going to get the vehicle so soon..:)-)

Please click the link below. Thanks

https://picasaweb.google.com/112496685532393359459/My2013HyundaiSanteFeSport20Turbo?authkey=Gv1sRgCMn2g7S_kNir0QE#slideshow/5784512742659917970

More excited than ever to see my car! Thanks for posting. The one I'm waiting for is also Marlin Blue (though in my family...we have a Marlin we don't like, so we are opting to call it Yankee blue :D) with grey leather interior. Seeing a non-pro photo without all of the lighting effects gives me a real good idea of the true color... Beautiful!! Thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Taking delivery tomorrow of a 2.0T Mineral Gray with gray leather package, mats, cargo net, and cargo cover/screen. They are detailing it this evening. Taking her directly to the tint shop to have them match the front side window tint with the back. Will post pics this weekend.

21 - 40 of 739 Posts