Hyundai Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Im new to the forum. Here is my wife and I's 2015 Limited XL. This thing is amazing! We used to own a 2016 Kia Sorento but was in an accident. We went with this because we have 3 kids and having the captains seats as second row was a huge seller. Not to mention the stereo is badass.

The interior is the saddle leather. Perfect combo!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
A quick hello from England.
We swapped our 2007 Landcover Freelander 2 for a 2015 Santa Fe and have found it to be an excellent around car and have not long been back from a 7 week tour of Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Italy and France with our Lunar is caravan on the back.
It is the Premium SE model and have just added towbar and mudflaps and I diid get a Hyundai custom fit front screen sunrise shield which is well worth the money.
We average 38.2mpg when solo and on the big trip towing it worked out at just under 28mpg so we are very pleased with that - in the UK all Santa Fe's have the 2.2 diesel engine.
Those of you in the US may have noticed the 'truck' that our neighbours have - some fuel guzzling 5 litre beast that sounds like a tractor!

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts

My 2017 Santa Fe► AWD, LWB-7 Passenger, 3.3L V6 GDI, 6 Speed Auto/Shiftronic, Java Espresso and Beige with 46K miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
20190615_132828.jpg

Here's my 2019 after I "upgraded" the stock 19" wheels to 17" wheels. I put 245/65 Michelin Defender LTXs on it. Made a huge difference in the ride quality and smoothness at highway speeds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What size tires and wheels are those? I see they are Nitto A/Ts on what look like 18s. Hard to be sure. How is the ride and tire noise with those tires?
245/65, rims are 17 x 7.5 40mm offset. Tire noise is not bad at all, and ride is good. Will be installing stiffer springs and spacers tomorrow to stiffen it up.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts