Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Debadged the rear today!

Installed the PIAA Plasma Ion bulbs (night pictures to follow)

Bought StarWars sunvisor lol

Led interior lights in the works.

Really enjoying our SF!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
37 Posts

This was taken in the summer before our big road trip. Added the roof rack extension so we could carry 2 roof bags no problem. Picked up a Softride parallelogram 4-bike carrier that worked like a charm. It let us get in the back while keeping the bikes hooked up and straight.

You could notice the wind noise from the bags, but it seemed to be less noisy than when the roof rack is up there alone. Still got great gas mileage even through the mountains, probably averaging in the mid 19's per gallon. That's not exactly "great", but wasn't much of a dent compared to a non-loaded down road trip.

·
2,253 Posts
Debadged the rear today!

Installed the PIAA Plasma Ion bulbs (night pictures to follow)

Bought StarWars sunvisor lol

Led interior lights in the works.

Really enjoying our SF!

Thanks for looking!
hey junraymonf where in Jerz?

·
Registered
11 Posts
In the same week we pick up two SF LWB now that's what I call a nice drive way. I got the Luxury AWD in Iron frost and the wife the FWR base in night Sky Pearl.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My first new ride :laugh:

2015 AWD Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with Ultimate package

I put some tint on right after I brought her home. Went with Llumar all around:

Front windshield: Blue Air 80
Front windows: CTX 50% (factory is 70% already so the final comes down to 27% or something)
Back windows: CTX 30% (factory is 30% --> 8-12% after tint, I don't remember the exact number)
Rear window: CTX 40% (with this, I always turn off the dim function on rear view mirrow)
Sunroof: CTX 15% (tooooo dark and too reflective, even during day. I'm planning on getting it redone either with Blue Air 80 or CTX 50)

I will post more pictures later. Gotta plasti dip my front grille first. :nerd:

·
Registered
19 Posts
My first new ride :laugh:

2015 AWD Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with Ultimate package

I put some tint on right after I brought her home. Went with Llumar all around:

Front windshield: Blue Air 80
Front windows: CTX 50% (factory is 70% already so the final comes down to 27% or something)
Back windows: CTX 30% (factory is 30% --> 8-12% after tint, I don't remember the exact number)
Rear window: CTX 40% (with this, I always turn off the dim function on rear view mirrow)
Sunroof: CTX 15% (tooooo dark and too reflective, even during day. I'm planning on getting it redone either with Blue Air 80 or CTX 50)

I will post more pictures later. Gotta plasti dip my front grille first. :nerd:

Very nice! I ordered the exact same config/color combo!

21 - 40 of 73 Posts