Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Got my Santa FE Limited AWD with tech package last Saturday. Iron Frost with Gray Interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks like a sweet ride Ashish!! the sunroof pic is a pretty cool one! Glad you are happy with it!! I like the Marhofer tag! haha

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very nice!! I am also not sold on the nickel coloured OEM ones. How does it ride compared to the factory ones?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks for liking. I have to get a front plate. Indiana doesn't require it but the dealer drilled the front plate holder in..

LOL... mine came the same way...don't know if all Santa Fe's do or if it is a dealer installed thing... Ohio requires front and rear plates...so maybe that is it! Since my Santa Fe lives in NC...only one plate needed...I just took off the front license plate holder...it's just a few screws...and the holes aren't really visible...looks much better without the empty frt plate holder!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
2013 Santa Fe LWB AWD - Iron Frost with black leather

A few exterior pics of the new ride. I am loving the Santa Fe so far. The "Iron Frost" color must be new because I cannot find any body side moldings in that color. That will be my first mod.

Quite a change coming from a 2012 Toyota Tundra Crewmax;)

Brad

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Took this after the Limited was loaded up for a 10 hour road trip. Great time to test out the new Morimoto H11 HID system and PIAA H8 fogs in the mountains.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
As per my wife's suggestion: Our new black Santa Fe got a matte black finish.
Very interesting! I need to see more pictures with scenery... not sure if I like it, love it or hate it. Bold statement, well done!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts