1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
163 Posts
bahahhaha its the meganracing coilovers i got the street series its on the expensive side if you want the cheep side it be the easy streets. Hit these guys they'll take care of you.
Concept 3 - Revolutionizing the Way You Drive | Welcome

Where are they on that website? Under "Elantra" it really only shows some key fob or springs.

The Megan website has the streets only $200 more than the "EZ Street" IMO either look suspect. No spring rates given and only a 1 year warranty? :puzzled: I'll reserve judgement but I expect decent COs to be well north of $2k.

And the website says they give a 2" drop. How are you going to give a 4" drop? Curious.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where are they on that website? Under "Elantra" it really only shows some key fob or springs.

The Megan website has the streets only $200 more than the "EZ Street" IMO either look suspect. No spring rates given and only a 1 year warranty? :puzzled: I'll reserve judgement but I expect decent COs to be well north of $2k.

And the website says they give a 2" drop. How are you going to give a 4" drop? Curious.
with the adjustment you can still drop lower then 2inch is the stock drop once you put it on. You have to the email the guy, he a distributor of meganracing. I received the test fitment it fits perfectly. I have on 20 all around no issues, and i drive the la roads.

·
Registered
75 Posts
with the adjustment you can still drop lower then 2inch is the stock drop once you put it on. You have to the email the guy, he a distributor of meganracing. I received the test fitment it fits perfectly. I have on 20 all around no issues, and i drive the la roads.
How simple is the install? Any issues?

·
Registered
72 Posts
maybe the sonata ones fit the gt?

·
Registered
560 Posts
peacephan, have you got any pics of the rear install? After doing my sway bar and dealing with the springs, I'm curious to see it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts