Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been slacking a little on this as far as finding an Accent that was basically for parts.
Some are fixable some are not...but here's the latest one I'm working on now.
As far as pulling parts...rather do the small things and then just go the car as a whole.
Let me know what you guys want/need.

[attachment=17498:sdx122141.jpg]
On the chopping block...
2006 GLS
30K Miles
Grey Interior
AT

Pulled Parts
*Headlight Interiors (The Chrome Parts that hold the headlights) <-good for retrofits
*Radio Bezels
*XM Radio
*Leather Steering Wheel
*Alloy Gas Lid
*Lift Gate Shocks
*Rear Calipers
*Rear Rotors

Attachments

·
1,565 Posts
If that grille is in good condition, I'm sure there is a 2-dr somewhere on here that would want it. Not me. But are the seats black? If so, how much for the front 2 headrests shipped? The alloy gas lid?

·
Registered
810 Posts
I really need an American Accent BCM, but I'm not sure if I should use one from a sedan. The why of it, I've already told you about in PMs but for others - I need to disable the DRL, but in Canadian Accents the DRL module is literally built right into the BCM - you can't yank it out. And naturally, the headlight power is routed right through the stinking DRL module so I can't pull the fuses nor can I even have headlight power at all without the module. I'm hoping a simple BCM swap with an American one will allow me to have regular headlight useage without DRLs.

As for the why of that, eh. Another thread, another time :) Sorry, you know who, I'm not ready yet!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not to intrude Blazian and hellolong time nospeak, Ihave a 4 dr grille laying around for sale if any one wants it its flat black

·
Registered
22 Posts
Greetings,

I would love the alloy fuel door if you can swing a sweet price. I live in Canada, so shipment costs would follow accordingly. By the way, is the passenger mirror available and intact? I need to replace my right side mirror, it's powered and heated.

Let me know. Cheers!

J

·
Registered
22 Posts
Greetings,

I would love the alloy fuel door if you can swing a sweet price. I live in Canada, so shipment costs would follow accordingly. By the way, is the passenger mirror available and intact? I need to replace my right side mirror, it's powered and heated.

Let me know. Cheers!

J

·
Registered
121 Posts
Is the ecu in the engine bay mounted to the intake, or mounted on its own bracket. If it's on its own bracket how much would you want for it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I may be interested in the radio if it is available. My 2010 did not come with one and the dealer wanted to charge a crazy amount to put one in! Do you think it would fit in the 2010? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hi,

I'm interested in every bulb holder for the tail light brake light (4 bulb holders in total) with maybe 8-12 inches of wire to be able to connect them. If it is easier for you to send the whole tail light harness thats fine for me. How much for that?

Also, how much for a single tail light? Any side. Let me know, PM if you want or over here.

It would be nice if we can do this before mid June because I'm currently in Florida (zip 33063) and shipping would be a lot less expensive.

Thanks!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the response.
And sorry for the last response...dealing with graduating...and senior projects are a PITA
Sorry for not giving individual answers here.
But Ill run down the list.
Prices...well they are all OBO since Im just basing a lot of this off of the ease or accessibility of getting the part off.

Just a side note...Im pulling accents around 1500.
So...if anyone interested...

Sorry No sun glass Holders
Grill is cracked.
Headrests...just make an offer
Alloy Gas lid...the bracket is gone (inner one) and the metal tab is broken (cant close securely)
BCM...Illl look into it...gotta local guy interested in a full drop.
Hello AccentJM!!!
Disc brakes...150 OBO
Headlights are scuffed.
ECU Bracket...depends on if the local guy doesn't get the complete dropout...but 10 OBO
Radio is gone. :(
Tail light harness gone...someone had the same idea?
Tail lights...gone
Calipers...15/Ea
No Foglight switch...AC controls gone.
A-pillars...on hold...thinking of molding some pillar pods.

Once again...I will prob be pulling an MC or two every month.

·
Registered
763 Posts
im right down the highway from you,im in oak cliff.

what color gray interior are you talking? light grey or dark?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts