Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of the Mazda CX-5? I love the new Kodo design, I think I'm attracted to the style of the CX-5

·
22,793 Posts
That's got your name all over it, Xion. :grin: Bet Ms. Xion would love it! Or, already does if she's seen it.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No AWD available, what would stop me from buying is the 5 speed automatic offered with the 2.0L and the 2.4L, it would have been nice if 6 speed.

·
Registered
838 Posts
No AWD available, what would stop me from buying is the 5 speed automatic offered with the 2.0L and the 2.4L, it would have been nice if 6 speed.
I love all else about it! But, guess those 2 issues are why I never considered it! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
You're wrong about everything here, it's offered with AWD and FWD, 2.0 with the base model or 2.5 with all other models and with 6 speed auto...I own one.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're wrong about everything here, it's offered with AWD and FWD, 2.0 with the base model or 2.5 with all other models and with 6 speed auto...I own one.
Thanks for the correction, I went on the Mazda website and could not find anywhere if it was offered in AWD so I assumed it was not, how do you like yours? how does it ride?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the correction, I went on the Mazda website and could not find anywhere if it was offered in AWD so I assumed it was not, how do you like yours? how does it ride?
Love it, you have to drive one to really appreciate the handling. Have had it since March and no complaints. Bought the FWD model, have no need for AWD. Here's some good reading on the engine. Average 29 MPG but have gone as high as 39 MPG.

http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArtic...l-Introducing-Mazdas-Skyactiv-Technology.aspx

·
Registered
664 Posts
Missed this one when I was shopping for a crossover. Ended up with a 2014 Rondo (happy with it) but I did not think of this model until after I bought the Kia.

Quebecers have good taste in cars! Is Mazda3 is still #1 compact in QC?

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
The CX5 looks great in red. Its on my list of vehicles I am interested in next.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love it, you have to drive one to really appreciate the handling. Have had it since March and no complaints. Bought the FWD model, have no need for AWD. Here's some good reading on the engine. Average 29 MPG but have gone as high as 39 MPG.

13:1 Compression and 40 mpg on 87 Octane fuel? Introducing Mazda’s Skyactiv Technology
Thanks for the input. Mazda has a good reputation for handling. Last weekend I rode in my friend's CX-7 and I was impressed by the quiet interior and there was no noise of any kind inside, it looked solid.
Missed this one when I was shopping for a crossover. Ended up with a 2014 Rondo (happy with it) but I did not think of this model until after I bought the Kia.

Quebecers have good taste in cars! Is Mazda3 is still #1 compact in QC?
According to an article, Quebec is a unique market within Canada, and compact vehicles are far more popular in the province than in the rest of Canada.
Quebec has always represented Hyundai’s largest
Canadian market. One reason for Hyundai’s
success may be its Quebec-speci
fic advertising. In

2008, the Korean automaker used a local actor (Still using him, Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge) in a campaign speci​
fically developed for the market. I don't know what's QC best compact car, I thought it was the Civic.

The CX5 looks great in red. Its on my list of vehicles I am interested in next.
yeah I like the red but the blue is also nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts