Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey MD family!

I know...I know...I know what our forum members would say. "This should be an extension of your personality" and "do what makes you happy" comments and I respect that. However, I still want to know what people think about these designs and what would look better on my white Elantra.

I usually go for something more subtle and less in your face and would normally not go for "gold" wheels but the ones on the top picture is a muted matte bronze wheels.

The bottom one I like because of the styling and the color...

Thanks all!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Bronze FTW.... But you probably already knew that would come from me and my "IN YO FACE gold rims." Lol!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have the top rims on my car love umm

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Petie! I do love the TSW Nurburgrings on your Elantra! I'm torn between the bronze and titanium color! I love them both but more intrigued by the bronze because you don't see it often.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey Petie! I do love the TSW Nurburgrings on your Elantra! I'm torn between the bronze and titanium color! I love them both but more intrigued by the bronze because you don't see it often.

I think those would look good on white!

·
22,788 Posts
With no explanation forthcoming: BOTTOM! End of subject! ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rich, only explanation is : I want to know which one is the more aesthetically pleasing visually ha!

Em, love the "FTW"! Ps: thank you for moderating this forum! You're the best!

·
22,788 Posts
Rich, only explanation is : I want to know which one is the more aesthetically pleasing visually ha!

Em, love the "FTW"! Ps: thank you for moderating this forum! You're the best!
Okay, big boy...I'll play along. :grin: The bottom ones are aesthetically pleasing, eye-catching, sexy, and lend about 4 tons of class to an already classy looking ride. There, I said it! Feel free to quote me!!! :wink2:

·
22,788 Posts
I think you could install wooden wheels on an Elantra and it'd STILL look sexy!

·
Registered
821 Posts
lol now that i would like to see!........maybe a nice mahogany finish:D

In the early 2000's when I was a finish carpenter, my crew fully outfitted a ocean going trawler style yacht in imported Honduras mahogany. Five decks, crew quarters, state rooms and captains suite. Even the galley was done in it. We used a medium walnut stain on it and a satin clear coat on it.

Amazing looking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts