Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there:
i'm a new matrix owner and i would like to know where and how much is the hook and the Load cover and the Luggage net and hook , i will appreciate your help
thanks evry one
amr elhelly

·
Registered
56 Posts
where are you from?? if you are from singapore you can get the net at ard $14 sinagpire dollar...
Originally posted by amrelhelly@Aug 27 2004, 05:08 PM
hello there:
i'm a new matrix owner and i would like to know where and how much is the hook and the Load cover  and the Luggage net and hook , i will appreciate your help
thanks evry one
amr elhelly
[snapback]928[/snapback]​

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear amrelhelly: Are you from Egypt if so please be intouch we may be able to buy these items together and share ideas yours ;). By the way I have made a cargo cover at one of the car audio centers they are used to making it to fix large speakers. But I do not think it is that useful on the other hand i think the net may be useful.
Dear varadero23: do you of any shop that is ready to ship this item to Egypt

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where are you from?? if you are from singapore you can get the net at ard $14 sinagpire dollar...

WELL I'M FROM EGYPT BUT ACTUALLY A FRIEND OF MINE IS COMING FOM ENGLAND AND SHE WILL GET THEM FOR ME SO IF YOU KNOW A PLACE ON THE NET WHERE I CAN ORDER THEM I WILL APPRECIATE IT
THANKS
AMR

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by varadero23@Aug 28 2004, 09:57 AM
[snapback]941[/snapback]​

Really? I'm from Singapore but 1 shop ever quote me $50 for the net.
Btw wat is e use for the net ? Is it really useful ?
Pls advise me on where to buy e net ? Thought of installing e side bar too ! It looks cool...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by cherry@Aug 31 2004, 07:39 AM
Btw wat is e use for the net ?  Is it really useful ?
Pls advise me on where to buy e net ?  Thought of installing e side bar too !  It looks cool...
[snapback]979[/snapback]​

SGD$50 for the Net wow I can buy 4pcs+2cans of Coke

·
Registered
56 Posts
vision at rangoon rd
Originally posted by cherry@Aug 31 2004, 03:39 PM
Btw wat is e use for the net ?  Is it really useful ?
Pls advise me on where to buy e net ?  Thought of installing e side bar too !  It looks cool...
[snapback]979[/snapback]​

1 - 8 of 8 Posts