Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) My first car would be a brand new Hyundai Matrix AT. The car will be deliver to me on the 18th. When i first saw this car at the showroom, i like the interior, the wide spaces and the price. I was choosing between this car, toyota vios and honda city. This would be my first car and i would like to ask matrix owners on what to expect. I am a lady driver and i have a limited knowledge on cars.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
First of all congratulation ! B) It's a good, comfortable family car with lots of space , fuel consumption is a bit below my expectation though <_< . Regarding Vios and City , comparing Matrix to both cars is like comparing apple and bannana because they are in different league.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by docanes@Sep 5 2004, 12:31 AM
:) My first car would be a brand new Hyundai Matrix AT.  The car will be deliver to me on the 18th.  When i first saw this car at the showroom, i like the interior, the wide spaces and the price.  I was choosing between this car, toyota vios and honda city.  This would be my first car and i would like to ask matrix owners on what to expect.  I am a lady driver and i  have a limited knowledge on cars.
[snapback]1060[/snapback]​

Congrats on your purchased You'll love every minute of Matrix time.
I have absolute praise. Other than some minor minus.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 9 2004, 05:26 AM
Congrats on your purchased You'll love every minute of Matrix time.
I have absolute praise. Other than some minor minus.
[snapback]1107[/snapback]​

Yup it is a very satisfying car to drive. The engine may sound a bit noisy on the pick up but on the highway it should run sweetly. Remember this is a heavy car for its size about 1.3 ton so the FC may be like those of continental cars so be light-footedl. It is certainly a value for money small mpv. Cheerio. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by hyundi@Sep 10 2004, 04:02 AM
Yup it is a very satisfying car to drive. The engine may sound a bit noisy on the pick up but on the highway it should run sweetly. Remember this is a heavy car for its size about 1.3 ton so the FC may be like those of continental cars so be light-footedl. It is certainly a value for money small mpv. Cheerio.  :)
[snapback]1116[/snapback]​

Some say it's a Poor Man MPV
hehehehe :p :angry: ;) :( :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 10 2004, 05:54 AM
Some say it's a Poor Man MPV
hehehehe :p  :angry:  ;)  :(  :)
[snapback]1118[/snapback]​

Well looking at the number of matrixes on the road in SGP then there are many poor men in S'pore. Where you hail from fella? :p

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by hyundi@Sep 10 2004, 06:02 AM
Well looking at the number of matrixes on the road in SGP then there are many poor men in S'pore. Where you hail from fella? :p
[snapback]1119[/snapback]​

Where else the Most common sight of Matrix in probably the whole world
this tiny li'll island sunny island

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by mytricks@Sep 10 2004, 06:27 AM
Where else the Most common sight of Matrix in probably the whole world
this tiny li'll island sunny island
[snapback]1121[/snapback]​

....And not forgetting the Mercs and Bmws too. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been driving my matrix for a month already. There were no major problems noted. However when i drive it around 60-80 Kph, the car has a tendency to steer to the right. I also noted a grinding sound when brake is applied after starting the car a few minutes after. What do you think is the problem? My odometer is only 250 and its a long way before i c an avail for the 1000 free service. But overall, am satisfied with my car. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by docanes@Oct 16 2004, 12:55 AM
I have been driving my matrix for a month already.  There were no major problems noted.  However when i drive it around 60-80 Kph, the car has a tendency to steer to the right.  I also noted a grinding sound when brake is applied after starting the car a few minutes after.  What do you think is the problem? My odometer is only 250 and its a long way before i c an avail for the 1000 free service.  But overall, am satisfied with my car. :)
[snapback]1764[/snapback]​

A month and only 250 !!!!!! Are we talking about km here?
Why do you need a car anyway? I can easily hit 250km in a small country like Singapore in a day! Hey, you need to warm up the car a little though. :blink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts