Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey..peepz!
Well,Ive just logged in as a member in this interesting website.... Ok,firstly,I would like to intro myself.. Im 24 & my name is Farhan..I ve just bought a Matrix...say its only 6 months old.... Ive done a few modifications on my ride itself...and there are still some other things ill need to upgrade... example ,the engine system...and the meter itself...ive just check out the orange dial that was posed in the webbie by Sharil..if im not mistaken...its quite nice! Ive even changed the front grille itself and installed some boost meters at the side of my driver's side interior... Anyone knows where to get good stickers...other than Spec-R...?? And wat should I do to enhance the performance of my ride?? Ill attached the pics of my car later the next time round....so catch a glimpse of it soon ya....
Lastly,do reply to my enquiries if possible....Thanx peepz!!

MatrixRevo.....Cheers! B)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by matrixrevo@Nov 3 2004, 06:50 AM
Hey..peepz!
Well,Ive just logged in as a member in this interesting website.... Ok,firstly,I would like to intro myself.. Im 24 & my name is Farhan..I ve just bought a Matrix...say its only 6 months old.... Ive done a few modifications on my ride itself...and there are still some other things ill need to upgrade... example ,the engine system...and the meter itself...ive just check out the orange dial that was posed in the webbie by Sharil..if im not mistaken...its quite nice! Ive even changed the front grille itself and installed some boost meters at the side of my driver's side interior... Anyone knows where to get good stickers...other than Spec-R...?? And wat should I do to enhance the performance of my ride?? Ill attached the pics of my car later the next time round....so catch a glimpse of it soon ya....
Lastly,do reply to my enquiries if possible....Thanx peepz!!

MatrixRevo.....Cheers! B)
[snapback]2291[/snapback]​

Hi Farhan
welcome to the world of Matrix
what more if you drove rEVO
already got balance in term of weight ratio to power (CC)
i suggest the basic KNN/performance sparks and cable nough to make your rEVO spin
I thought Spec-R had the cheapest quote compare to johnson's in Ubi.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts