Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a Matrix owner living in UK. Have owned a 1.8CDX manual model for about 6 months, it replaced a Volvo 850 estate and so far very pleased, apart from small boot. I have just added Exralube ZX1 to the oil and fuel economy slightly better as a result but engine much quieter and feels smoother.

The handling took a while to get used to as car sits quite high, but it still often makes me smile as it is quicker than it has any right to be.

Accessories in UK are expensive, does anyone know a company that will do mail order to UK ? I am interested in Foglights, UK price £102.00, not sure of exchange rates, also any custom part suppliers.

Regards David

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by David Beavis@Nov 29 2004, 02:44 PM
Hello, I am a Matrix owner living in UK. Have owned a 1.8CDX manual model for about 6 months, it replaced a Volvo 850 estate and so far very pleased, apart from small boot. I have just added Exralube ZX1 to the oil and fuel economy slightly better as a result but engine much quieter and feels smoother.

The handling took a while to get used to as car sits quite high, but it still often makes me smile as it is quicker than it has any right to be.

Accessories in UK are expensive, does anyone know a company that will do mail order to UK ? I am interested in Foglights, UK price £102.00, not sure of exchange rates, also any custom part suppliers.

Regards David
[snapback]3142[/snapback]​

hi David
Greetings from Singapore
Unless if you can or anyone heading Far-East why not ask them to buy for you
Here in SG Fog Light cost SGD$170 inc installation (UK Pound=SGD$3+++)
Great Different huh

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by mytricks@Nov 30 2004, 05:32 AM
hi David
Greetings from Singapore
Unless if you can or anyone heading Far-East why not ask them to buy for you
Here in SG Fog Light cost SGD$170 inc installation (UK Pound=SGD$3+++)
Great Different huh
[snapback]3165[/snapback]​

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by David Beavis@Dec 30 2004, 01:35 AM

[snapback]4170[/snapback]​

sorry for the late reply
i have not heard off so far
the reason maybe bcoz most of the items are imported from Korea and Taiwan
unless if you have some contact there they maybe able to order
again do let me know if any of your friends dropping by and in need to purchase any Hyundai parts here in SG.
Pls PM me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by David Beavis@Nov 29 2004, 02:44 PM

Regards David
[snapback]3142[/snapback]​

U can email to me at [email protected].I will order one for you. Mike(S'pore)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts