Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B)

Am thinking of getting a Matrix. But mixed reviews on good and bad points is making it quite hard to decide.

Any help out there?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by dad@Sep 5 2004, 11:29 AM
B)

Am thinking of getting a Matrix. But mixed reviews on good and bad points is making it quite hard to decide.

Any help out there?
[snapback]1067[/snapback]​

Hi "Dad",

Believe this CKD Matrix just launched last month...would suggest u get a test drive for both CBU & CKD Matrix a bit longer period, check the difference/variant offers, and u can also check at Hyundai service center such as Hyumal Glenmarie on any problem on CBU Atos against CKD Atos as a reference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hallo,

have been driving my gold nugget for about 5 months. so far not much complain, except 3

1st fuel consumption is high. Full tank RM60 (about 46L), for me only managed about 310km
As was told the more you drive the more you will save :)

2nd Power, a bit under.
So if you are not those old days mini bus driver, then power is not much a issue.
But is good enough to be the first from Traffic light stop :)

3rd Steering Pipe problem
Slight turn on rough road you will heard some rettling sound from under carrage. And this is due to the steering pipe design, as this car was meant for europe country which the weather is cooler. So once you replace the Steering pipe or fixed it, the problem solved. Recommend to replace the parts, fixed not 100% (mind was fixed) will ask them to change on my next visit.

conclusion, I have no regret getting this car, is much better driving pleasure then WAJA :)

KY

·
Registered
56 Posts
wat the different between CBU & CKD
Originally posted by pejoi@Sep 6 2004, 01:07 AM
Hi "Dad",

Believe this CKD Matrix just launched last month...would suggest u get a test drive for both CBU & CKD Matrix a bit longer period, check the difference/variant offers, and u can also check at Hyundai service center such as Hyumal Glenmarie on any problem on CBU Atos against CKD Atos as a reference.
[snapback]1070[/snapback]​

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by varadero23@Sep 14 2004, 11:11 AM
wat the different between CBU & CKD
[snapback]1157[/snapback]​

1 is 100% from korea the other 100% from korea and assemble in MY. correct me MY couterpart

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi GoldNugget,
I am facing the same problem like yours. If my Matrix is still under warranty, any charges if I change my sterring pipe ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Below is feedback that I got regarding CKD Matrix:
1. 40% of the part is from local (eg.seat, air corn, heater,tyre......)
2. CBU sound proove is better that CKD
3. Sign of vibration...for CKD

May be owner of the Unikom Matrix can tell more...correct me I am wrong..

rgds
Aza

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Azarudin@Oct 12 2004, 09:32 AM
Hi GoldNugget,
I am facing the same problem like yours. If my Matrix is still under warranty, any charges if I change my sterring pipe ?
[snapback]1678[/snapback]​

No lah Azarudin, if under warranty where got charges? But only thing are is depend on the SA want to change for you or just fix it. But my reccomendation, press them to change, as who know after a while especially after warantty period, hehehe, the problem re surface again!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
will be getting a Matrix. But mixed reviews on good and bad points is making it quite hard to decide.any last minutes advice?????please advise .before I take the car.

Any help out there.any good news with the fuel consumption

:eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
My officemate just bought CKD Matrix. After test drive, seems like no different between ckd and CBU interm of sound proove. Some of the spec is for 1.8 for example speedometer which we can estimate mileage. Other thing is the driver set can be adjusted for your backbone support. There is additional twitter at both front doors (my CBU need to install for my self). No remote control for Car stereo cd. If you ask me, go ahead with CKD matrix. There is no car,mpv or mfz equipped with ABS,EDB and DOCH engine with only 70k. :) :D :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Azarudin@Nov 28 2004, 03:19 AM
Hi
My  officemate just bought CKD Matrix. After test drive, seems like no different between ckd and CBU interm of sound proove. Some of the spec is for 1.8 for example speedometer which we can estimate mileage. Other thing is the driver set can be adjusted for your backbone support. There is additional twitter at both front doors (my CBU need to install for my self). No remote control for Car stereo cd. If you ask me, go ahead with CKD matrix. There is no car,mpv or mfz equipped with ABS,EDB and DOCH engine with only 70k. :) :D  :D
[snapback]3085[/snapback]​

guys... why not join the www.mymatrixclub.net to know much more better your Inokom/hyundai Matrix?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts