Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh yeah !!! just got my ticket to the Moto GP 2011 !!! anyone else got theirs? I got mine at RM120, which is at the main grandstand !!! super worth it =)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seriously, Rm120 per ticket? Ahh, I think it’s pricey for me. But I so wanna get Jorge Lorenzo’s signature lah! So im searching for free tickets now! People, check out his cute look! Jorge Lorenzo Hehe.. Anyone also can sponsor tickets, any ticket also can!

·
Registered
1 Posts
oohh...seems like we face the same problem here...no money no tickets T^T but luckily i found this game to cure my motor racing addiction on.fb.me/qltC7e, although am suppose to be studying for my coming exam =P

·
Registered
1 Posts
lol

Me just followed their news here! petmos.com.my/ I hope Jorge will perform well in Malaysia like what he did in Japan even he was deadly sick! :):):)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone got the news about the special appearance of Jorge Lorenzo & Ben Spies at KLCC on 19 October??? Is this real or anot??? I wanna go man...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, saw that in FB just now.. Must make myself free that day!! Hopefully get the chance to take pics with both of them!!I also just checked the itinery here lor.. on.fb.me/rcMoh8

1 - 6 of 6 Posts