Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Hyundai Pony is quite rare in Finland, so it's fun to drive with it when people don't know what it is.

The car's not a rocket, but it can keep up with it's competitors, for example the Corolla. However,it is quite rare in Finland, so it's fun to drive with it when people don't know what it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I am Shubhashis from New Delhi. I own a Hyundai Santro car. It's a MUV model & very smooth to drive. In India because of it's maneuverability in the crowded roads it is also called zip-drive or zip-driving. I like this car of mine. It is a small & compact vehicle with lots of power. Very ideal for getting out of the city instantly for short vaccations. It climbs-up hill easily & can negotiate sharp bend with ease. In India it became so popular that it is still the largest selling MUV car in it's category.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello I am Shubhashis from New Delhi. I own a Hyundai Santro car. It's a MUV model & very smooth to drive. In India because of it's maneuverability in the crowded roads it is also called zip-drive or zip-driving. I like this car of mine. It is a small & compact vehicle with lots of power. Very ideal for getting out of the city instantly for short vaccations. It climbs-up hill easily & can negotiate sharp bend with ease. In India it became so popular that it is still the largest selling MUV car in it's category.

·
Registered
3 Posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts