Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've lost the original maitenance manual of my car. Can somebody help getting a new one, but I don't need the paper one, I would like to have it electronically, maybe in a pdf format. What I actually need is the guide for the maintenance, every how many miles do I have to check what...... I would appreciate any help from you guys..... Thanks

Victor from Costa Rica

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm afraid the only manual I have been able to find is a paperback maintenance manual for the American versions of several Hyundai makes.

It contains a maintenance scedule under section 1-78 (for future reference if you get one).

I havn't been able to find any manuals on CD for the Accent or othe Hyundai's at the moment - so if you find one could you let me know.

Here's the book details:
----------------------------
ISBN 0-8019-8953-1
AUTHOR: Chilton
TITLE: Hyundai Coupes / Sedans 1994-1998 Repair Manual
COVERS: U.S and Canadian models of Hyundai Accent, Elantra, Excel, Scoupe, Sonata and Tiburon
(NOTE: I know the Tiburon is called the "Coupe" in the UK - so other names may be different, but the Accent is the same)
CONTAINS: General Information; Routine Maintenance & Tune-Up; Engine & Engine Overhaul; Driveability & Emmission Controls; Trouble Codes & Diagnostics; Fuel Systems; Chassis Electrical; Drive Train; Suspension and Steering; Brakes; Body
COST: Cost me £20 on eBay including postage, which is approx €28.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Owner's Manual

Victor, I have found Online the original maintenance manual for my Hyundai. It is in the PDF format, just as you requested. The guide for the maintenance starts on page 97 of the PDF or Section Five of the manual. It has tables showing the intervals in both miles and kilometers for when to inspect what. I hope that this helps you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts