Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice I get a "service due in
x days" notice on the instrument panel, that counts down. I normally have my service done at Hyundai dealer, but if I was to go somewhere else, or do it myself, how do I reset this? My Chevy pickup has a similar function and the owners manual tells me how to reset it, but can't find info in my 2016 Sonata manual.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I take all my cars to an independent shop unless I am getting something done under warranty. They always know how to reset the reminder lights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I notice I get a "service due in
x days" notice on the instrument panel, that counts down. I normally have my service done at Hyundai dealer, but if I was to go somewhere else, or do it myself, how do I reset this? My Chevy pickup has a similar function and the owners manual tells me how to reset it, but can't find info in my 2016 Sonata manual.
Try holding the OK button for about 5-10 seconds on the Service Page on the instrument cluster. I'd find it hard to believe they'd actually require the GDS to be hooked up just for something so simple.

·
Registered
315 Posts
You tab over to the tire psi/service interval tab, go up or down from thy screen to get to service interval and hold ok to reset it.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
You can set it to whatever mileage AND time (6 month is standard) via the steering wheel buttons. Takes a bit of practice, or it's in your instruction manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts