Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard a loud thump while driving on the highway. Didn't see what I hit so I kept driving. A few seconds later my music dimmed down for a notification and that's when I heard metal dragging on the road. Pulled over to find this. Looks like chrome trim off a truck maybe. Got lucky--it impaled all the way to the fender liner and missed everything.
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Registered
And a free shoe too! 馃榿

Still sucks that it struck the plastic trim but at least that's all. Could have been worse.

馃憤

Registered
similar happened to us. we were taking the car to the window tinter, and my wife was following in the tintee car. she hit a pipe like object, went thru the cover. car was less than a month old. the day we get the car back, this girl runs the lite, and hits wife in almost the same spot, but way more damage. no license, no insurance. and, even tho we watch a lot of court tv, wife did not have the police impound the car, which i would have. in a heartbeat. here is the kicker. even tho both incidences were not our fault, the ins co still looks at it like it is. we got a third, a few months later, going home, and we ran into a hailstorm. jerks had stopped ON THE FREEWAY, to get cover under an over pass, and blocked the road. there were dozens of cars, us included, who could not pass. we all got pelted. so, all 3 incidences show up on our policy, even tho none was our fault.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts