Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i had purchased Hyundai i10 in November 2009. At the time of purchase all kind of promises were made.

It was told to us that we will be getting exchange bonus in 6 months but its alomst 10 months and still no sign of bonus. Each time we call up and an assurance is there with time of next month. Have written so many emails to there customer care but these guys dnt even respond to it.

Please help how to proceed in this case.

Thanks & Regards
Kapil

·
Registered
284 Posts
QUOTE (kaps.nag @ Sep 16 2010, 05:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=356553
Hi

i had purchased Hyundai i10 in November 2009. At the time of purchase all kind of promises were made.

It was told to us that we will be getting exchange bonus in 6 months but its alomst 10 months and still no sign of bonus. Each time we call up and an assurance is there with time of next month. Have written so many emails to there customer care but these guys dnt even respond to it.

Please help how to proceed in this case.

Thanks & Regards
Kapil

Hi Kapil,
I do not know about the particular sales promotion that was offered out there in India but I do know about the customer services response or should I say lack of a response. That characteristic appears to be typical of Hyundai, no matter what continent you are on. :rant2:

It is a shame because I believe that if they do not get their problem of not replying to customers corrected, then folk will start shopping elsewhere for a new car. I know my view on the manufacturer after having our 2nd Hyundai has changed. Back in March we even wrote a letter to each of three executives based at the Hyundai Europe head office in Germany because of no response from Hyundai UK. We clearly wasted our time and did not even get a general ‘thank you for your letter…..’ type reply. :wallbash:

Says it all really !

:beathorse:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts