Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Upgraded the low beam halogen lights of my Santa Fe 2014 with Philips X-tremeUltinon gen2 .

However the light is very poor...so bad that not accomplish the local requirements to pass on the car inspection...

I already tried different adaptors, rotate the light to right and left, but always with much poor results...

What to do ?

Or the projector not work well with LED lights?

Thanks!
Duarte S.

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L
338 Posts
Thanks! They indicate to Low Beam their Y13 model...but is only available H11/H9/H8 and some others, but none H7....not undertsand why...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you!!

I also asked directly Auxito about it, even more because on their website on the Y13 product (that is not available with socket H7) are there people with 2014 Santa Fe reviewing the Y13 with very good comments, what make me more in doubt.

Their answer that even creates more doubts because for Low and High beam ever used H7:

" Hi,
Thank you for contacting us.
I have inquired about your car model. Your car model is suitable for H7 bulbs as high beams. H11B bulbs for low beams.
But H11 and H11B bulbs are different. If you want to buy H11 bulbs, you also need to purchase an extension cord to convert to H11B bulbs.
Greetings,
Auxito"

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts